Tenacity CX are Australia's leader in Recruitment and Consulting Solutions to the Customer Experience and Contact Centre industry.
We are currently looking for 2 Service Superstars to work with a leading Australian Insurance business with offices located in Sydney & Melbourne CBD.
Day to day you will be working as part of a team of 10 in there member services department, managing a mix of outbound service calls engaging new members with their account set up and handling any inbound service enquires for existing members
What's in it for you:
- Kick start your career within insurance working for a Premium Brand that truly value their people!!
- Full-time permanent role offering $63k- $65k + Super + Benefits
- Work with a supportive and engaging leadership team that will provide on-going development and coaching
- Join a fun, inclusive and social work culture!!
- State of the art offices based in Sydney and Melbourne CBD
- Remote work from home flexibility
- A large organisation offering exciting career pathways!
- Engage with new and existing members regarding Insurance services
- Managing incoming customer services calls and emails
- Have consultative conversations to understand and identify their needs
- Quotes policies, discuss features and benefits
- Provide an exceptional service experience in each and every call
- Work towards weekly KPI’s and maintain an updated database
Skills & attributes required:
- Previous experience in Insurance/ Banking/ Finance is a highly desirable but not essential
- Demonstrated outbound and inbound phone-based experience
- Ability to have consultative conversations and build strong relationships
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to understand complex policies and navigate multiple systems
- Effective questioning & active listening skills are essential
- A positive attitude, resilience and a strong customer focus are key!
This is a full-time Monday - Friday role working on a rotating roster, remote workers are required to attend office locations on a fortnightly basis
Please note: This role requires Full Working Rights and all successful candidates will be subject to background and bankruptcy checks.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume in Word Format - We are interviewing immediately!!!