Job descriptionWe have multiple part time opportunities available for customer service superstars!!
Have you a passion for delivery exceptional customer service? Do you have previous contact centre, customer service or sales experience? We want to hear from you!!!
Whats in it for you:
- Organisation: Work for a global beverage giant working with one of the nations favourite beverage brands
- Culture: Work for a fun, thriving organisation who value their people
- Attractive salary: $26.61 + Super per hour paid weekly
- Attractive Hours: Monday - Friday, no weekends working flexible hours within a 6am - 10pm window
- Career progression: Develop your customer service career to the next level, opportunity to progress to perm
- Coaching and development: In depth induction training within hours that work for you and ongoing one on one coaching sessions to further your development- setting you up for future success!
What we are looking for:
- A ‘can do’ attitude and a genuine passion for customer service
- Fantastic communication skills - both verbal and written
- The ability to build rapport and add value to each customer interaction with a solutions focused approach
- Handling all inbound customer and webchat enquiries, account updates and order supplies
- The ability to work towards set KPI’s and targets individually and within a team environment
- Availability to work 5+ hour shifts on a part time basis predominantly within a Monday - Thursday window
- Previous customer service, retail, hospitality or sales experience is highly regarded
If you think this sounds like the opportunity for you? Do not delay - Apply Now with your resume in Word Format. We are interviewing this week!!