Job descriptionQuality, Training and Knowledge Manager
Tenacity CX are Australia's leading supplier of recruitment solutions to the Customer Experience industry.
We are working with a key client, a Global Leader in their field, sourcing a Quality, Training & Knowledge Manager.
This role is responsible for the delivery & management of training, quality,
knowledge management across their National Customer Contact Centre.
Essentially, this person will be responsible for the employee lifecycle – taking a best practise approach to onboarding/training/quality assessment frameworks & knowledge updates including maintenance of their LMS.
About the role:
- Design & management of the Quality framework for their contact centre
- Manage a small team of three support staff (QA/Knowledge/Training)
- Ensure compliance & contractual requirements and are adhered to
- Report, Analyses & Follow-up: Quality management reporting and coaching
- Using the analyses to drive improvements in their contact centre (40+ seats that span multiple contracts)
- Design & maintenance of their LMS
- Manage induction and job-related training as required
- Ensure training material and courses are updated to comply with legislative requirements, business requirements, ethical standards
- Ensure that newly onboarded & existing staff are all quality assessed
- Experience in Quality, Training & Knowledge Management within a contact centre framework
- Solid exposure working with Quality Management Systems
- Working knowledge of Power BI, Microsoft Forms, Microsoft Power Automate
- A solid understanding of Contact Centre Operations
- COPC Accreditation/Training (desirable)
What's in for you?
- Blended model WFH & in office (50/50)
- Onsite parking available – North Ryde location
- Benefits such as discounted healthcare amongst other things
- Working with a well-regarded Head of Contact Centres