Job descriptionTenacity CX has partnered with this global and reputable organisation, who provide extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. We are currently seeking individuals to join a national team of Quality and Compliance Auditors, to support the delivery of quality outcomes for a national Health, Ageing and Human Services client.
About the role:
As a Quality and Compliance Auditor, you will be required to conduct site inspections and desktop analysis in accordance with a provided methodology and guidelines to determine whether there is sufficient evidence of compliance with quality and safety standards. The outcomes of site audits will help drive compliance, quality and safety, helping protect some of Australia’s most vulnerable cohorts of people. You will also be responsible for planning activities prior to site visits, desktop analysis of documentation, consulting on site with employees and consumers of services, and post-visit documentation and reporting procedures.
Note that the performance of this work will be conducted on client sites where cohorts of highly vulnerable individuals may be present. As such, there is a requirement for Quality and Compliance Auditors to have their flu vaccination annually and meet COVID-19 vaccination requirements. Furthermore, a current and annual police check will be required.
To be successful, you will have:
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to effectively engage with internal and external stakeholders.
- Health, Ageing or Human Services qualifications and/or experience is highly regarded; and/or Business, Commerce or related tertiary qualification is desirable.
- Previous experience in site and work health and safety inspections, health and human services professionals, aged care operations, quality standards auditing and/or accreditation service is desirable.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Ability to work autonomously and solid decision-making ability
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and maintain high levels of quality in a target-driven environment.
- A willingness to travel regularly (mainly within state, some potential for interstate) and a current driver’s licence.
What’s in it for you?
- You will have on the job support from your Team Leader and a well-structured national management team that includes a Project Management Office and Quality Assurance Team; you will be set up for success
- Work for a global company that are passionate about supporting their staff to achieve great things.
- Structured on-boarding and training program, you will benefit from ongoing training and professional development.
- Rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on people’s well being to drive innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Be a part of a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues to create positive and lasting impacts on communities
To apply, please click on the Apply Button and attach your resume as a word document.