- Do you want to get out of retail/hospitality?
- Do you want your weekends back?
- Do you want an entry level position to get your foot in the door to the corporate world?
- Do you live close to Hampton or Kew?
If you answered yes to the above questions, then this is the job opportunity for you!!
Tenacity CX are Australia's leader in Recruitment and Consulting Solutions to the Customer Experience and Contact Centre industry. We are currently looking for a Customer Service and Administration Superstar to work in a permanent capacity for a leading medical services provider based in either their Hampton or Kew office locations.
In this role, you will be working as a Medical Receptionist and Administration Assistant, where you will support medical practitioners.
As a Virtual Reception and Administrator, you will:
- Handle phone enquiries from patients, hospital staff, providers and other medical practitioners
- Administration duties, such as handling documentation, office management, filing and data entry
- Appointment bookings and rescheduling
- Provide an exceptional customer service experience
To be successful, you will have:
- Demonstrated customer service experience, either face to face or over the phone
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to use multiple computer systems
- Strong attention to detail, organisational skills, adaptability and time management skills
- A can-do, positive attitude and a strong customer focus is key!
What's in it for you?:
- Get your foot in the door to a corporate role!
- Work for a Premium Brand that truly values their people!!
- Join a fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- Full Time opportunity – no weekends!
- $63,855k including super
- A large organisation offering exciting career pathways, growth and development opportunities
- Your choice to work in either their Hampton OR Kew office locations
Please note, you must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident to be eligible to be considered for this role. All successful candidates will be subject to background and bankruptcy checks.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume in Word Format - We are interviewing immediately!!!