Job descriptionTenacity CX are Australia's leading supplier of recruitment solutions to the Customer Experience and Contact Centre Industry. We are proud partners of a Global Financial Administration company, who are looking for an experienced mailroom operator to join their team based in Abbotsford.
Role duties Include:
- Mailroom duties, such as opening and distributing mail, scanning documents
- Data entry
- Utilising computer systems and spreadsheets
- General administration duties
- Working in a fast paced, supportive, team environment
- Following guidelines and procedures to meet compliance requirements
Skills & attributes required:
- Previous mailroom experience required
- Excellent typing / data entry skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong quality and compliance focus
- Time management and organisational skills, as well as the ability to multitask
- A quick learner with a positive 'can-do' attitude
What's in it for you?
- Temp to permanent position – Start ASAP
- Full time hours – Monday to Friday
- Stunning, newly renovated offices based in Abbotsford, close to public transport, free onsite parking
- $32.73 per hour, plus superannuation
- Work for global financial administration company who are customer centric and truly value their people
- Supportive, genuine and nurturing culture
Please note: You MUST be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident to be eligible to be considered for these positions. All successful candidates will be subject to a police check.
Do not miss this opportunity – apply with your resume in Word format - we are interviewing immediately.