Job descriptionTenacity CX specialises in Contact Centre and Customer Experience Recruitment; we have partnered with a global Insurance company and have multiple contract opportunities to join a high performing Customer Care team based in North Sydney.
We are looking customer-centric superstars who are passionate about providing the highest level of service and finding the right resolution for each and every customer! This is a great opportunity to kick start your career into the world of Insurance!
What's in it for you:
- A structured training program with industry specialists
- Work from home and office-based work opportunity
- Fun, collaborative and social work culture!
- $33.75ph + 10% superannuation - starting immediately
- 6mth contract with opportunity to progress to permanent
- Full time hours guaranteed
- A supportive leadership team that promotes growth and progression
- State of the art offices with excellent facilities!!
- Manage inbound service calls relating to policy and product enquires
- Identify customer needs through effective questioning and listening skills
- Provide a personal and sincere customer service experience in every interaction
- Customer experience and first call resolutions are key
- Work towards set KPI's and targets
- Managing and updating client records
- Full time hours working a rotating roster between 8am – 7pm
- Previous customer service experience is a must - Banking / Insurance/ Contact Centre / Retail / Hospitality
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent time management skills and high attention to detail
- Confident, friendly & outgoing personality
- Consultative approach to customer service and the ability to communicate complex information.
Please note: This role requires FULL WORKING rights and all successful candidates will be subject to background and bankruptcy checks.
This is a full-time position to apply now, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a Word Document - We are interviewing immediately!!!