TenacityCX have partnered with a leading Airline provider & we are seeking Korean and Japanese speaking Customer Service Specialists to join their Global Contact Centre based in Darling Harbour.
You will be supporting & assisting customers through every step of their journey. Handling inbound enquires & reservations, booking flights, managing flight changes and providing after sales service and support to loyalty programme customers. Always working to find best solution in a timely manner via phone/email, web chat & social media
As a leading airline loyalty program the service you provide to their most valued customers is key to success.
What we are we looking for?
- Passionate customer service specialist who loves helping and delivering the best outcome for their customers
- Demonstrated customer service experience (retail and hospitality experience is highly regarded)
- Fluent in Korean or Japanese (both written and verbal)
- A strong understanding of English (both written and verbal) to complete training requirements and internal communications
- Tech savvy and capable of picking up new systems efficiently and effectively
- A team player who enjoys working in a collaborative business
- Full working rights and able to work the required full time hours on a long term basis - No WHV
- An opportunity to kickstart your corporate travel career
- Hybrid WFH available post the successful completion of training
- You will be recognised & rewarded with a monthly bonus + yearly retention bonus
- Paid day off for your Birthday + staff travel benefits and discount
- Full comprehensive training program that will set you up for success
- Be part of our multicultural team working in a fun, supportive environment
- Located Darling Harbour, access via Lightrail & 15 minute walk to Town Hall station
Do not miss this unique opportunity – apply with your resume in Word format and make a Difference to your career - we are interviewing immediately!!!