Job descriptionFull time Customer Service & Administration 3 month contract - Kickstart your insurance career working with a leading member run Australian indemnity insurance provider.
Join a fun, supportive & thriving team with offices located in Sydney & Melbourne CBD
What's in it for you:
- Work for a Premium Brand that truly value their people!
- 3 month contract - opportunity for progression & development
- Full time hours working Monday - Friday
- $35ph + superannuation
- Work with a supportive and engaging leadership team
- State of the art offices based in Sydney and Melbourne CBD
- Remote work from home flexibility
- Fantastic opportunities for growth and development
- Work and support a well-established member service team managing administration requests via email and phone from brokers and advisers
- Investigate and resolve administration issues from end to end
- Process documents, policies, transfers and reports
- Work towards targets and KPI's whilst meeting accuracy
- Support and contribute to your teams overall success
- Previous experience in Insurance/ Banking/ Finance is a highly desirable but not essential
- 1-2 years processing or administration experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to follow processes and work towards KPI's
- High attention to detail and accuracy is a must!
- A quick learner with a positive 'can-do' attitude is a must!
This is a full-time Monday - Friday role working on a rotating roster between 8am - 8pm.
Please note: all successful candidates will be subject to background and bankruptcy checks.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume in Word Format - We are interviewing immediately!!!