Job descriptionTenacity CX have partnered with a global Insurance company and have multiple contract opportunities to join a high performing Customer Care team based in North Sydney.
Contribute to a team of high performing customer service consultants servicing a large network of existing clients across Australia, delivering exceptional service and support via inbound calls and live webchat enquiries. This is a great opportunity to kick start your career into the world of Insurance!
What's in it for you:
- $76,000 inclusive of superannuation + annual bonus & company benefits
- A structured training program working with industry specialists
- Attractive Hours: Monday - Friday, no weekends
- Work from home and office-based work opportunity
- Fun, collaborative and social work culture working with a leadership team who truly care and that truly promotes your growth and perosnal development
- State of the art offices with excellent facilities!!
- Manage inbound service calls relating to policy and product enquires
- Identify customer needs through effective questioning and listening skills
- Provide a personal and sincere customer service experience in every interaction
- Customer experience and first call resolutions are key
- Work towards set KPI's and targets
- Managing and updating client records
- Full time hours working a rotating roster between 8am – 7pm
- Previous customer service experience is a must - Previous f2f customer service, retail or hospitality experience is highly regarded - kickstart your career to the next level
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent time management skills and high attention to detail
- Confident, friendly & outgoing personality
- Consultative approach to customer service and the ability to communicate complex information.
Please note: This role requires FULL WORKING rights and all successful candidates will be subject to background and bankruptcy checks.
Apply now, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a Word Document - We are interviewing immediately