- Have you just completed your Bachelor’s Degree and looking for a foot in the door to a Big 4 Financial Services organisation?
- Do you want to learn and be mentored by experienced and talented professionals?
- Do you want to kick start your career with a Global company?
Well, if you answered yes to the above questions… This is the role for you!
We have multiple contract opportunities for Graduate Case Assessors to join a large-scale remediation project.
What will you be doing?
In this role, you will efficiently review customer case files in accordance with policy and guidelines and report on your findings. You will do this by gathering and analysing information and liaising with internal stakeholders, with the support and training to ensure you are set up for success!
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree or RG146 or relevant experience within the Banking/Financial Services industry
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent analytical skills
- Professional and proactive, with a positive attitude and a drive to succeed
- Ability to work within policy and procedures, with a high focus on quality
What’s in it for you?
- $72,600 salary package, including annual/sick leave entitlements
- Global Big 4 Financial Services organisation
- Contract starting on 11th July 2022 to 31 October 2022
- Monday to Friday full time standard office hours
- Flexibility to work from home as well as in the office – positions available across all States in Australia
- 2 weeks comprehensive training and induction program, plus ongoing support
- Collaborative team environment
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who are looking to kick start their career with a global finance organisation.
Does this sound like the dream job you have been waiting for and want on your resume? Then apply now, as we are interviewing immediately!