Job descriptionKYC Analyst Multiple Opportunities - working with a leading Big4Bank
Tenacity CX are Australia's leading supplier of recruitment solutions to the Customer Experience and Contact Centre Industry. As a preferred partner of a BIG4BANK we are currently recruiting multiple KYC Analyst opportunities to join their thriving financial crime unit.
- Perform ongoing Customer Due Diligence - Periodic Review & Remediation
- Achieve global periodic KYC review and remediation targets as part of maintaining risk assessments of IB&M customers
- Escalate risks and maintain a strong control environment to ensure that records are completed in line with requirements
- Adhere to banking code of conduct and ensure standard is met & SLA's are met at all times
- Liaise with third party stakeholders and clients regarding IB&Ms KYC/regulatory requirements along with the greater Financial Crime groups
- 6mth contract - $41ph + super
- Strong understanding of KYC and previous experience within a similar role
- Strong understanding of banking financial crime and risk
- Analytical thinker with the ability to access risk via data analysis
- High attention to detail & strong decision-making capabilities
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a wider team unit - contributing to your teams success
- Accountability, Collaboration & Excellence - if this sounds like you - Apply below
We are interviewing for this role immediately
Please note: This role requires full working rights and all successful applicants will be required to complete a background check.