Job descriptionTenacity CX has proudly partnered with NSW State Government and looking for an ‘expression of interests’ for one of Australia's largest employers, boasts a workforce that embraces inclusivity and diversity. Its office settings are known for being both enjoyable and supportive, complemented by flexible working arrangements.
Working in either a face-to-face or Contact Centre within government services, you will play a pivotal role in providing high-level customer service to the community.
The Customer Support Officer’s primary responsibility includes handling customer inquiries via phone and email according to Department guidelines. You'll be the first point of contact for customers, demanding a strong commitment to customer service and the ability to make quick, accurate decisions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing customer inquiries via phone and email.
- Providing superior customer experience assisting and resolving errors.
- Quickly identifying customer needs and providing accurate information.
- Direct inquiries to relevant departments and precise data entry.
- Meeting productivity standards and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
What’s in it for you
Contracting for the NSW government through a Tenacity CX offers several benefits:
- Diverse Opportunities: Access to a wide range of contracting roles across various NSW government departments. This diversity allows for exposure to different work environments and job responsibilities.
- Flexibility: Contracting offers flexibility in terms of contract length and working hours, which can be ideal for balancing other commitments or exploring different career paths.
- Networking and Experience: Contract positions provide the opportunity to build a professional network within the government sector. It also allows for gaining valuable experience and skills that can enhance a resume, especially for those looking to enter or advance in public service careers.
- TenacityCX offers support throughout the job-seeking process, from resume preparation to interview coaching. They also provide guidance and feedback, helping to improve job prospects.
- Demonstrated customer service experience - Contact Centre.
- Experience is highly desirable, face-to-face service is also highly regarded.
- Questioning & active listening skills are essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well individually and collaborate with a team.
- Strong problem-solving skills whilst working in a fast-paced environment.
Please note, that you must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident & fully vaccinated to be eligible to be considered. Apply with your resume in Word format and make a difference in your career. We are interviewing immediately!!!