Job descriptionWe have fantastic opportunities for highly motivated individuals who excel in providing outstanding customer service to work within a vibrant and social team!
We have partnered with a large Global Insurance company and have multiple opportunities for Career Driven Customer Service Superstars who are looking to kick start their career within financial services.
- Receiving inbound calls and providing information surrounding the customers Insurance policies and products
- Communicating effectively and identifying customers needs through effective questioning and listening skills
- Managing client records / data entry
- Contribute and add value to the customer experience - providing an exceptional service in each call
- Previous customer service experience is a must!
- Efficient communication skills both verbally and written
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- A confident, friendly & outgoing personality
- A consultative approach to customer service and have the ability to communicate complex information.
- 2 week paid training program to ensure you are provided with the most accurate product knowledge
- An opportunity to work in a fun and social work culture
- Supportive management and leadership team to provide feedback and advice on the progression with your career
- Fantastic location - Modern office with harbour views!!
Tenacity CX are Australia's leading supplier of recruitment solutions to the Customer Experience and Contact Centre Industry.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a Word Document - We are interviewing immediately!!!