Job descriptionTenacity CX specialises in Contact Centre and Customer Experience Recruitment; we have partnered with a global Insurance company and have multiple opportunities to join a high performing Customer Care team based in Sydney CBD.
We are looking customer-centric superstars who are passionate about providing the highest level of service and finding the right resolution for each and every customer! This is a great opportunity to kick start your career into the world of financial services!
- Manage inbound service calls relating to policy and product enquires
- Identify customer needs through effective questioning and listening skills
- Provide a personal and sincere customer service experience in every interaction
- Work towards set KPI's and targets
- Managing and updating client records
- Previous customer service experience is a must - Contact Centre/ Retail / Banking / Insurance
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent time management skills and high attention to detail
- Confident, friendly & outgoing personality
- Consultative approach to customer service and the ability to communicate complex information.
- 2 week paid training program
- Fun, collaborative and social work culture!
- Permanent Contract + Super + Benefits!!
- A supportive leadership team who promote growth and progression
- State of the art offices with excellent facilities!!
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a Word Document - We are interviewing immediately!!!