Job descriptionJob description
As a partner with a reputable bank, we have multiple temp to perm opportunities working as a Customer Service Consultant in a contact centre environment. We are looking for well-presented, professional and experienced customer service individuals who are looking to progress their career in the world of banking.
Role duties Include:
- Handling calls from customers and assisting with general banking enquiries
- Identifying customer needs and providing tailored solutions to ensure you deliver an exceptional customer service experience
- Working in a structured, fast paced, team environment
- Following guidelines and procedures to meet compliance requirements
Skills & attributes required:
- Previous contact centre experience essential
- Excellent communication skills
- A quick learner with a positive 'can-do' attitude is a must!
- A strong customer service focus
- Ability to follow processes and work towards KPI's
- Ability to work well in a team environment
What's in it for you?
- Melbourne CBD location, close to public transport – flexible working arrangements available
- Work for a reputable bank who value their people
- Full-time hours on a rotating roster - 38 hours per week
- Monday to Friday between 8am - 8pm and occasional Saturday shift 8am - 4pm with a rostered day off during the week
- Start 1st November
- Multiple Temp to Perm positions available
Please note: All successful candidates will be subject to a police check. You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident to be eligible to be considered for these roles.
Do not miss this opportunity – apply with your resume in Word format - we are interviewing immediately.