Job descriptionTenacity CX are Australia's leader in Recruitment and Consulting Solutions to the Customer Experience and Contact Centre industry. We are currently looking for 3 Service Superstars to work with a leading Australian Insurance business based in Sydney CBD.
Day to day you will be working as part of a team of 10 in the member services department, where your day will be a split between outbound service calls engaging new members and inbound service enquires. Once you've completed training, this position will offer work from home flexibility!!
What's in it for you:
- Work for a Premium Brand that truly values their people!!
- Full-time permanent role offering $63k-$68k + Super + Benefits
- Work with a supportive and engaging leadership team that will provide on-going development and coaching
- Work from home flexibility once you’ve completed training
- Join a fun, inclusive and social work culture!!
- State of the art office based near Townhall station
- A large organisation offering exciting career pathways!
- Engage with new and existing members regarding Insurance services
- Managing incoming customer services calls and emails
- Have consultative conversations to understand and identify their needs
- Provide an exceptional service experience in each and every call
- Work towards weekly KPI’s and maintain an updated database
Skills & attributes required:
- Previous experience in Insurance/ Banking/ Finance is a highly desirable
- Demonstrated outbound and inbound phone-based experience
- Ability to have consultative conversations and build strong relationships
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to understand complex policies and navigate multiple systems
- Effective questioning & active listening skills are essential
- A positive attitude, resilience and a strong customer focus are key!
This is a full-time Monday - Friday role working on a rotating roster between 8am - 6pm.
Please note: This role requires Full Working Rights and all successful candidates will be subject to background and bankruptcy checks.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume in Word Format - We are interviewing immediately!!!