Job descriptionTenacity CX are Australia's leading supplier of recruitment solutions to the Customer Experience and Contact Centre Industry. We are proud partners of a prestigious global banking leader who are looking for experienced Client Services Professionals to join their growing organisation on a permanent basis.
We are seeking highly motivated client focused individuals, who are keen to learn and develop their career in Banking - This is a full-time work from home position.
Your working day
- Working as part of the Client Services Banking team you will manage incoming phone and email enquires from regarding everyday banking needs
- You will provide outstanding service and support regarding retail banking products including accounts, transfers and loans
- You will use your first-class customer service skills and excellent problem-solving capabilities to offer a first call resolution
What we look for
- Previous service experience from the Banking industry - Contact centre or Branch
- Experts in providing first class service going above and beyond for your every customer
- Confident individuals who can have consultative conversations and understand banking products
- Excellent phone-based communication skills and strong problem-solving ability is a must!
- Available to work on a rotating roster between 8am – 7pm (AEDT)
- Candidates must have a private work from home space with reliable internet
Our client values their team and believes in giving every staff member the opportunity for career growth and development. This is a full-time work-from-home opportunity, we are open to applicants nationally throughout Australia. We are interviewing now for a start in October 2021!!
With opportunities to work alongside a supportive and collaborative team, this could be the role for you. If this sounds like your ideal job then do not delay and apply today! Apply with your resume in Word format….. We are interviewing immediately.