Job descriptionTenacity CX are Australia's leader in Recruitment and Consulting Solutions to the Customer Experience and Contact Centre industry. We are proud partners with industry leaders across Superannuation and Financial Services.
We have 12-month Contract for an experienced Customer Service Professional who is looking to advance their career in Superannuation or financial planning!
What's in it for you:
- Work for a Premium Brand who truly value their people
- 12 month fixed term contract offering $62k-$65k + Super including holiday and sick pay!
- Work with a supportive and engaging leadership team that will provide on-going development and coaching
- Fantastic career pathway to financial planning!
- Join a fun, inclusive and social work culture!!
- Modern office facilities based in Gosford close to public transport
- Engage with new and existing members regarding Superannuation & Financial Planning services via phone, email and face to face
- Have consultative conversations to understand and identify their needs
- Provide administration and client support to Financial planners
- Provide an exceptional service experience in each and every call
- Work towards weekly KPI’s and maintain an updated database
Skills & attributes required:
- Previous experience in Financial Service/ Superannuation/ Banking/ Finance is essential!
- Demonstrated phone-based experience
- A strong understanding or a keen interest in Superannuation or Financial Planning!
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Effective questioning & active listening skills are essential
- Ability to have consultative conversations and build strong relationships
This is a full-time Monday - Friday role working between 8am – 5.30pm.
Please note: This role requires Full Working Rights and all successful candidates will be subject to background and bankruptcy checks.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume in Word Format - We are interviewing immediately!!!