Job descriptionAML/ CTF & Sanctions Analyst - Financial Crime Unit
Tenacity CX are Australia's leading supplier of recruitment solutions to the Customer Experience and Contact Centre Industry. As a preferred partner of a BIG4BANK we are currently recruiting multiple AML & CTF positions to join this growing financial crime unit.
- Understanding of AML/CTF & Sanctions all legal and regulatory requirements
- Analyse and investigate the risk of financial crime across international payment activity
- Maintain an up-to-date focus on financial crime, security-related trends and emerging issues
- Monitoring of SWIFT and NPP payment platforms
- Escalate risks and issues identified to meet specified SLAs
- Provide support and assistance to the wider FCS team as required
- Day rate - $350 + super
What we look for:
- Experience in AML/CTF/Risk/sanctions is highly desirable
- Strong understanding of banking financial crime and risk
- Analytical thinker with the ability to access risk via data analysis
- High attention to detail & strong decision-making capabilities
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a wider team unit
We are interviewing for this role immediately if you believe you have the right skills and experience for this position then apply now!
Please note: This role requires full working rights and all successful applicants will be required to complete a background check.