Job descriptionAs a proud partner with a Global Insurance organisation, we have multiple 12-month fixed term contract opportunities for Administration Specialists based in Brisbane CBD. We are looking for well presented, professional and experienced individuals with prior experience in back-office administration from the Insurance or finance industry.
Role duties Include:
- Work as part of a new team to support the business with a system migration
- Verify and review database documents, client profiles and policies
- Administration and data entry duties in relation to the role
- Navigate across multiple systems at once whilst
- Work towards targets and KPI's whilst meeting accuracy
Skills & attributes required:
- 1-2 years processing or administration experience
- Previous financial services or banking experience is highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to follow processes and work towards KPI's
- High attention to detail and accuracy is a must!
- A quick learner with a positive 'can-do' attitude is a must!
What's in it for you?
- Work for a Global Insurance brand who truly value their people!
- 4 weeks paid training with industry specialists
- Full-time hours between Monday – Friday
- Beautiful offices based in Brisbane CBD plus WFH flexibility after training!!
- $58,000 + Super due to start March 2021
- 12 month fixed term contract including annual leave and sick pay
Please note: All successful candidates will be subject to a full criminal history check, bankruptcy check and work rights check.
Do not miss this unique opportunity – apply with your resume in Word format - we are interviewing immediately.