Job descriptionTenacity CX specialises in Contact Centre and Customer Experience Recruitment; we have a contract opportunity for an experienced Technical Support Team Leader to join a growing start-up based in North Sydney.
Reporting into the IT Manager, you will be responsible for leading and developing a team of 5 Tech Support Analysts who are managing level 1 and level 2 support enquires via phone and email.
To be successful in the role you will need the following skills and attributes:
- 2 + years proven leadership experience within a technical support environment
- 3+ years of level 2 technical support or similar technical experience
- Degree qualified within a related field (i.e computer science)
- Strong Technical understanding of Windows 10, iOS, Office 365
- Take ownership of all escalations and resolution management
- Stakeholder engagement across various internal key stakeholders
- Monitor open requests, workflow, and productivity
- Lead, mentor and develop a team to achieve service levels
- High-level communication skills both written and verbal with strong attention to detail with
- Work closely with the Manager across projects, strategies, and improvements
- Exposure to project management methodologies – highly desirable!
What's in it for you?
- 3-6 month contract with the potential to go permanent
- Start-up business exciting opportunity to really make an impact
- Supportive, team focused and collaborative working culture
- Monday to Friday working a rotating roster between 9am – 8pm
Please note: All successful candidates require full working rights
Do not miss this exciting opportunity – apply with your resume in Word format - we are interviewing immediately