Job descriptionTenacity CX specialises in Contact Centre and Customer Experience Recruitment; we have a contract opportunity for an experienced Level 2 Technical Support Analyst to join a growing start-up. Day to day you be responsible for providing level 2 support for incoming enquires via phone and email, as well as providing on-site support to metro areas when required.
Role duties Include:
- Manage incoming requests via phone and email from customers and external partners
- Monitor open requests whilst providing feedback and updates within set guidelines
- Problem solve and identify route cause analysis
- Provide onsite training and support to customers in central metro areas when required
- Provide remote support i.e installations, upgrades, connectivity issues.
- Take ownership of resolution management including escalating to wider IT organisation
- Full-time work from home position
Skills & attributes required:
- 2+ years of level 2 technical support or similar technical experience
- Degree qualified within a related field (i.e computer science)
- Technical understanding of Microsoft Windows 10 and iOS operating systems
- Experience with supporting peripherals such as scanners, receipt and label printers.
- Experience training customers on new platforms and applications
- Must have own vehicle for metropolitan travel
- You are naturally curious with excellent problem-solving capabilities
- High-level communication skills both written and verbal with strong attention to detail with
- An ability to liaise with stakeholders at a senior level
What's in it for you?
- $70k package including super and leave entitlements
- 3 month contract with the potential for extension
- Start-up business exciting opportunity to really make an impact
- Supportive, team focused and collaborative working culture
Please note: All successful candidates require full working rights
Do not miss this exciting opportunity – apply with your resume in Word format - we are interviewing immediately.