Job descriptionWe are seeking a Team Leader for this newly created team, working for one of the world’s leading LUXURY brands.
This role is initially working from home and then moving into their city offices once lockdown lifts. This is a FULL TIME FIXED TERM CONTRACT working until at least the end of May 2022.
- Responsible for the day to day running of this service centre
- Managing a team of 6 Customer Service Representatives
- Being a Brand Ambassador for the business and a point of escalation for client enquiries
- Ensure that KPI’s & SLA’s are met
- Manage, coach and evaluate the performance of your team
- Managing contact with clients via Phone, Web Chat & Email
- Minimum 2 years of managerial experience in a quality focussed customer service centre
- Ability to present both leadership experience in addition to commercial acumen
- A 2nd language is well regarded but not mandatory
- A demonstrated interest in the Luxury space ideal
- Confident learning new systems (Salesforce, SAP preferred but not mandatory)
- Present as a confident, diligent, proactive, dynamic & supportive business leader
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has strong leadership experience in addition to an interest in retail luxury brands.
Please note: This role requires full working rights and all successful applicants will be required to complete a criminal background check.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document.