Job descriptionTenacity CX specialises in Contact Centre, Customer Experience & Customer Transformation recruitment and consulting. As such, we are currently sourcing for a talented Senior Team Leader, to manage the day to day customer service team operations, from mentoring and development through to process improvement and reporting!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a seasoned Senior Team Leader, who is highly customer-centric and a passionate people leader. Attitude, versatility and forward-thinking are the key to success in this dynamic and evolving environment!
To be successful in the role you will need the following skills and attributes:
- At least 4 years in a contact centre leadership role
- Recruitment, on-boarding, coaching and development of new team members
- Contact centre operations, processes, reporting and performance management experience
- Demonstrated experience of high standards of customer service and the associated metrics to achieve grade of service
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills to deliver insights to continuously strive for improvements
- Experience in managing multi-channel customer service teams - phone, email and chat platforms
- Proven experience creating a strong collaborative team culture and high performing working environment
- Stakeholder engagement across various internal key stakeholders
- Versatile management style to adapt to change and evolve within a start-up environment
- Evolving business with ongoing development and progression opportunities!
- Be part of a leading national initiative to assist Australian businesses and consumers to be more sustainable
- Utilise your skills, experience and ideas to assist with the growth of the contact centre
- Supportive and collaborative management team
- North Sydney office location
Please note: Successful candidates require full working rights, plus will be subject to a full criminal history and bankruptcy check.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted – Please see your resume in word format. APPLY TODAY!