Job descriptionSenior Credit Underwriter/ Credit Assessor
Tenacity CX are Australia's leader in Recruitment and Consulting Solutions to the Customer Experience and Contact Centre industry. We are extremely proud to be a partner of one of Australia’s Banking leaders. Due to continued growth, we are looking for an experienced Senior Credit Underwriter/Assessor to join their expanding lending division team based in Sydney CBD.
What’s in it for you:
- Stunning modern offices in Sydney CBD with harbour bridge views!
- Dynamic, Collaborative and Inclusive company culture
- Work from home flexibility – Hybrid role!
- Technology and data-driven business
- Lucrative salary package + benefits + genuine career prospects!
- Manage the end to end risk assessment and approval of the lending process through to decision within your DLA
- Review and analyse applications to meet business and regulatory needs
- Adherence to compliance regulations and manage any potential risks
- Mentor and manage junior Credit Underwriters
- Contribute to process improvement and quality framework
What we look for:
- 4 - 5 years of experience working in home loan lending, credit and underwriting
- A strong understanding of the lending process, compliance and risks
- Highly organised with strong administration and multi-tasking skills
- Analytical thinker with the ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- A true team player, with experience in training and mentoring
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please note: This is a full-time permanent contract, full working rights are required. The successful applicant will be subject to a full criminal history and bankruptcy check.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document - We are interviewing immediately!!!