Job descriptionTenacity CX specialises in Contact Centre and Customer Experience Recruitment; as such we are looking for a talented and professional Search Marketing Manager to join one of Australia’s leading online training organisations.
Reporting to the Head of Acquisition & Data, the Search Marketing Manager will manage the strategic direction of paid search to enhance business growth.
- Manage the strategic direction of paid search to achieve business outcomes and increase growth
- Utilise audience data, monitor and report performance, maintain and build new technology partner relationships
- Approach all business decisions with a data-centric mindset using insights and analytics
- Use site analytics platforms GA360 and Salesforce to develop insights around behaviour, path to conversion, ROM
- Build strong and collaborative internal and external 3rd party relationships to optimise performance
- Understand existing audience data and develop segmentation of prospects
- Manage and lead budget delivery, provide budget recommendations and post campaign budget analysis
Our ideal candidate has the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business (or equivalent)
- 6+ years experience in Online Marketing and Search Marketing
- Proven experience managing annual marketing budgets of $10million
- Knowledge of SEM optimisation, Google Analytics 360, Search Ads 360, Kenshoo, Marin
- Proven track record delivering against performance KPIs such as CPL, CPA, ROAS
- Experience analysing and reporting campaign metrics in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to adapt quickly to new requirements and manage multiple priorities
- Experience working within Education is highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication
What we offer in return?
- Based in their Sydney Head Office
- Be part of a collaborative, supportive and growing Marketing team
- Continuous professional development and training
- Attractive remuneration package