Job descriptionTenacity CX are Australia's leader in Recruitment and Consulting Solutions to the Customer Experience and Contact Centre industry. We are proud partners with industry leaders across Superannuation and Financial Services.
We have multiple 12-month Contract opportunities for experienced Superannuation or Banking professionals who are looking to advance their career in Superannuation or financial planning!
What's in it for you:
- Work for a Premium Brand who truly value their people
- 12 month fixed term contract offering $60k-$62k + Super including holiday and sick pay!
- Work with a supportive and engaging leadership team that will provide on-going development and coaching
- Fantastic career pathway to financial planning!
- Work from home flexibility once you’ve completed training
- Join a fun, inclusive and social work culture!!
- Modern office facilities based in Wollongong CBD close to public transport
- Engage with new and existing members regarding Superannuation & Pension services
- Have consultative conversations to understand and identify their current or future needs
- Discuss business services including financial planning options
- Provide an exceptional service experience in each and every call
- Work towards weekly KPI’s and maintain an updated database
- Previous experience in Superannuation/ Banking/ Finance is a must!
- Demonstrated phone-based experience
- A strong understanding or a keen interest in Superannuation
- RG146 qualified or relevant qualification - financial planning, finance etc
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Effective questioning & active listening skills are essential
- Ability to have consultative conversations and build strong relationships
Please note: This role requires Full Working Rights and all successful candidates will be subject to background and bankruptcy checks.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume in Word Format - We are interviewing immediately!!!