Job descriptionTenacity CX are Australia's leader in Recruitment and Consulting Solutions to the Customer Experience and Contact Centre industry.
As such, we are searching for a talented and professional Quality Assurance Analyst, to work in an Innovative, High Energy and Growing Industry sector.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in Contact Centre Quality Assurance, have a passion for best practice and understand what quality metrics drive best sales and service Customer Experiences.
- Monitor inbound and outbound calls, live chat, SMS and email communication
- Assess sales effectiveness, customer service, compliance and agent performance
- Develop, create and implement quality processes and procedures
- Contribute by making recommendations to enhance training material and overall employee and customer experience
- Design call monitoring and quality standards
- Perform call monitoring and provide data and trends to leadership team
- Track performance of teams and individuals
- Monitor live chat and SMS based services
- Provide reporting and insights to internal groups
- Coordinate and facilitate call calibrations for call centre sales and service consultants
- 2-3 years contact centre experience
- Experience in Quality Assurance
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to work in a high energy environment
- Focus on quality, analytics and reporting Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
Please note: This role requires full working rights and all successful applicants will be required to complete a background check.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document.