Job descriptionMultiple Full Time Customer Administration Opportunities with Leading Global Beverage Giant
We are seeking professional, client focused & highly analytical individuals who have proven customer service, data entry, processing or administration experience to join a fun and high performing team located in North Sydney.
Kickstart your career working within a supportive and thriving environment contributing to the greater success of the business and your team.
Role duties include:
- Inputting accurate account information into internal CRMS
- Logging & processing order supplies
- Supporting and managing any inbound enquiries relating to order supplied
- Liaising with internal teams and stakeholders
- Supporting the overall function and operations of the service, sales and logistics teams
Skills & attributes required:
- Customer centricity
- Highly analytical
- A quick learner with a positive 'can-do' attitude is a BIG must!
- Previous customer service, data entry, processing or administration experience is preferable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to follow processes and work towards KPI's
- Ability to work well in a team environment and contribute to your teams success
What's in it for you?
- Work for a Global organisation - who value their people
- Fantastic opportunities to progress & develop your skills
- State of the art office facilities over looking Sydneys harbour
- North Sydney location - minutes walk from station
- Full-time hours, Monday - Friday - No weekends working 9am -5pm
- $27 Per Hour + Super + Weekly Pay!
- Opportunity to progress to permanent
Please note: All successful candidates will be subject to a full criminal history check, bankruptcy check and work rights check.