Job descriptionMortgage Underwriter/ Credit Assessor
Tenacity CX are Australia's leader in Recruitment and Consulting Solutions to the Customer Experience and Contact Centre industry. We are extremely proud to be a partner of one of Australia’s newest start-up Smart Banks. Due to continued growth, this Aussie start-up is looking for experienced Mortgage Underwriters/Assessors to join their expanding lending operations team based in Sydney CBD.
What’s in it for you:
- Stunning offices in Sydney CBD with harbour bridge views!
- Technology and data-driven business
- Dynamic, Collaborative and Inclusive company culture
- Work from home flexibility – Hybrid role!
- Start-up business that are continuously evolving and rapidly expanding!!
- Lucrative salary package + benefits + genuine career prospects!
- Manage the end to end assessment of the lending process through to decision
- Review and analyse home loans applications to meet business and regulatory needs
- Adherence to compliance regulations and manage any potential risks
- Contribute to process improvement and quality framework
- Liaise with third party brokers, clients and stakeholders
What we look for:
- 2 - 3 years of experience working in retail lending
- A strong understanding of the lending process, compliance and risks
- Highly organised with strong administration and multi-tasking skills
- Analytical thinker with the ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- A true team player who can work well as part of a wider team!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please note: This is a full-time permanent contract, full working rights are required. The successful applicant will be subject to a full criminal history and bankruptcy check.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document - We are interviewing immediately!!!