Job descriptionMortgage Administrator
Tenacity CX are leaders in Customer Experience Recruitment and Consulting. As such, we are partnering with a leading, digital Australian bank and require an innovative lending administrator professional to join their team.
- Working closely with brokers, solicitors and customers to ensure a smooth process
- Processing loan drawdowns, verification of documentation, mortgage variations and discharge requests
- Ensuring all post loan settlements are performed in a timely and effective manner
- General post loan reporting and existing customer analysis
- Detailed understanding of mortgages
- Strong knowledge of end-to-end mortgage loan settlements
- Proven experience in similar role, ideally 12 months +
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Strong organisation and problem-solving skills
- Stunning offices in Sydney CBD with harbour bridge views!
- Technology and data-driven business
- Start-up business that are continuously evolving and rapidly expanding!!
- Great career opportunities and amazing team culture
- Hybrid role – flexibility to work from home or city
- Full-time position