Job descriptionOur client is a not for profit health insurance provider who provides health cover to transport and energy industry employees - offering simple solutions and the best value.
If you're looking to kickstart your insurance career and genuinely love helping others this member focused role is for you!!
- Provide a personal and sincere customer service experience in every interaction with members
- Identifying customer needs through effective questioning & active listening skills
- Deal with correspondence in a timely and accurate manner
- Develop and maintain comprehensive knowledge of the fund’s products, operations, services, rules and benefits
- Demonstrated customer service experience
- A can-do attitude & a passion for exemplary service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well individually and collaborate with a team
- Contact centre and insurance experience is highly desirable but not essential - retail sales & service experience is also highly regarded
What's In It For You
- Office located in Sydney CBD - merging with Australia's leading Health fund
- Multiple full time opportunities - starting July 25th
- Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm rotating roster – total 38 hours per week
- Full training & development opportunities to progress your career
- Supportive leadership and study assistance provided
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives, plus Generous Reward & Recognition programs
Please note, you must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident to be eligible to be considered.
Do not miss this unique opportunity – apply with your resume in Word format and make a difference to your career. We are interviewing immediately!!!
Tenacity CX specialises in Contact Centre and Customer Experience Recruitment; we are a proud partner of Australia’s largest not-for-profit health insurers & we have multiple permanent opportunities for Customer Service superstars to join their fun, social team who are committed to investing in the health and happiness of both their members and their people.