Job descriptionMandarin speaking Customer Service Representative – full time for Luxury Brand
Tenacity CX have partnered with a Global Company who are seeking Customer Service Brand Ambassadors to work within a new division of their call centre based in Darling Harbour, Sydney.
Work from home until the lockdown is lifted.
You will work within a team dedicated to the customers of one of the world’s leading luxury brands, providing excellent customer service via phone, email, mail, chat and social networks.
An incredible opportunity to kickstart your customer service career with this stable company – note over 100 people in the business!!
- Provide information & advice on the collections and services of the brand
- Take enquiries via phone/email, webchat and social media
- After-sales support and maintenance advice
- Complaint handling
- You MUST confidently read, speak and write fluent Mandarin
- You MUST have strong customer service experience
- Experience in a contact centre/e-commerce style business
- You must have strong written & verbal communication skills
- A desire to deliver the best customer service experience
- Service & sales oriented - flexible & a team player
- Competent with technology and with a demonstrated ability to learn new things
This is a full time role, working 38 hours a week across a rotating roster.
Do not miss this unique opportunity – apply with your resume in Word format and make a Difference to your career - we are interviewing immediately!!!