Job descriptionLogistics Scheduler x 2 – for the world’s largest FMCG company.
Customer Service roles that are a little different from the rest!!
Tenacity CX have partnered with a Global FMCG Company who are seeking Logistics Schedulers to work within their head office in North Sydney. TWO ROLES AVAILABLE!
You will work within a team dedicated to the scheduling of orders for one of the world’s most recognisable brands.
An incredible opportunity to work as part of this highly engaged team.
- Scheduling the deliveries for “out of sequence” orders
- Liaising with the contact centre team in addition to delivery drivers to ensure that deliveries are planned & delivered accurately
- Updating details in the database
- You MUST have strong attention to detail
- Have customer service experience from a contact centre or administration background
- Good organisational & problem solving skills
- Confident learning new things
- Ideally have exposure to scheduling or logistics
Do not miss this unique opportunity – apply with your resume in Word format and make a Difference to your career - we are interviewing immediately!!!