Job descriptionJunior Underwriter | Start-Up | Sydney
Tenacity CX are Australia's leading supplier of recruitment solutions to the Customer Experience and Contact Centre industry. We have partnered a growing financial solutions company based in North Sydney, due to rapid success they are looking for a Junior Underwriter to join their high performing team!!!
What’s in it for you:
- Funky coworking space in North Sydney!
- Work alongside an inspiring leadership team
- Growing business with genuine career prospects!
- Start-up culture – Influence and make your mark!!
- $60k-$70k + Super + Benefits!
- Liaise with customers during the underwriting process
- Review and access supporting documentation for approval
- Manage all communication during the process including approval terms or reason for the decline
- Manage incoming phone and email enquires and service requests
- Provide a personal and informed service experience on every call
What we look for:
- Previous underwriting or compliance exposure within Insurance or Finance
- Ability to adhere to procedures, regulations and policies
- A real go-getter with a strong work ethic and a can-do attitude!
- Attention to detail and integrity in every transaction
- Ability to learn quickly & adapt to change - They are evolving!!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please note: This is a full-time permanent contract, full working rights required. The successful applicant will be subject to background and bankruptcy check.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document - We are interviewing immediately!!!