Job descriptionTenacity CX have partnered with a Global Company who are seeking Multiple Customer Service Brand Ambassadors to work within a newly created e-commerce team in their call centre based in Darling Harbour.
You will work within a team dedicated to the customers of one of the world’s leading luxury brands, providing excellent customer service via phone, email, mail, chat and social networks.
An incredible opportunity to kickstart your customer service career with this stable company – note over 100 people in the business!!
Note that this will be full time in office over the training period and then a blended model both working from home & in office once training finishes and you are settled into your new role.
- Take enquiries via phone/email, web chat and social media
- After-sales support and maintenance advice
- Complaint handling
- Passionate about delivering the best customer service experience
- Love learning new things
- Open to people from a customer service background - hospitality, retail or call centre
- Be a flexible team player
- Have a passion for high end fashion
- Competent with technology and with a demonstrated ability to learn new things
Hours of operation:
Monday-Friday 9am-6pm & Sat 10am-4pm
Good penalties apply!
Working holiday or student visa holders welcome.
Do not miss this unique opportunity – apply with your resume in Word format and make a Difference to your career - we are interviewing immediately!!!