Our client is a leading Australian not-for-profit health insurer with a 'members-first' approach. If you're looking to kickstart your career in the insurance industry, this entry level role is for you!
- Provide a personal and sincere customer service experience in every interaction with members
- Identifying customer needs through effective questioning & active listening skills
- Provide a quick, accurate and personalised customer experience on every interaction (phone, email, chat) always striving for first contact resolution
- Maximising inbound call opportunities to promote products and services
- Demonstrated customer service experience
- A can-do attitude & a passion for delivering best outcomes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well individually and collaborate with a team
- Strong problem-solving skills whilst working in a fast paced environment
- Contact centre and insurance experience is highly desirable but not essential
- Retail and hospitality service experience is also highly regarded
What's In It For You
- Office based in Parramatta + flexible hybrid working arrangements
- Multiple full time, permanent positions available - starting July
- Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm rotating roster – total 38 hours per week
- Full training & development opportunities to progress your career
- Supportive leadership and study assistance provided
- Discounts on health cover, pet and travel insurances
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives, plus Generous Reward & Recognition program
- Generous Parental Leave Scheme
Please note, you must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident to be eligible to be considered.
Do not miss this unique opportunity – apply with your resume in Word format and make a difference to your career. We are interviewing immediately!!!
Tenacity CX specialises in Contact Centre and Customer Experience Recruitment; we are a proud partner of Australia’s largest not-for-profit health insurers & we have multiple permanent opportunities for Customer Service superstars to join their fun, social team who are committed to investing in the health and happiness of both their members and their people.