Job descriptionTenacity CX are Australia's leading supplier of recruitment solutions to the Customer Experience industry. We are working with a client who provides job seeker, workplace health and support services to thousands of Australians, as well as being Australia's largest provider of Disability Employment Services. We are looking for compassionate and empathetic individuals to take on the roles of Customer Service Consultants.
- Manage incoming calls from job seekers regarding payments, support and services
- Provide updates, solutions and guidance for jobseeker needs
- Consistently maintain a high level of communication through every interaction
- Provide a high level and informative customer service on a first call resolution basis
- Work towards targets and KPI's
Skills & attributes required:
- Experience working in a fast-paced service focused environment – Retail, Contact Centre, Travel, Hospo!
- Previous experience working in contact centre highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate with a diverse customer base
- Quick learner with the ability to navigate through multiple systems
- Compassion and empathy are key!
What's in it for you?
- Permanent position, full time hours Monday to Friday 8am and 6pm – 38 hrs per week
- Start ASAP
- A rewarding industry with growth and progression
- State of the art offices with amazing views based in South Melbourne – close to public transport
- $50k plus superannuation
Please note - all successful applicants will be subject to a full criminal history check!
To be eligible to be considered for these roles, you must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
We are interviewing immediately – Do not miss this unique opportunity. APPLY NOW!