Job descriptionTenacity CX specialises in Contact Centre and Customer Experience Recruitment; we have partnered with a global Insurance company and have multiple full time permanent opportunities to join a high-performing Customer Care team.
We are looking for customer-centric superstars who are passionate about providing the highest level of service and finding the right resolution for each and every customer! This is a great opportunity to kick start your career into the world of Insurance! Working in a contact centre role, you will be handling inbound insurance enquiries from customers and Advisors regarding general policy information, processing change requests and assisting advisors in maintenance of existing life policies.
What are we looking for?
- Previous customer service experience is highly desirable - contact centre, retail or hospitality
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent time management skills and high attention to detail
- Confident, friendly & outgoing personality
- Consultative approach to customer service and the ability to communicate complex information
What's in it for you?
- Multiple full time permanent positions – rotating rosters Monday to Friday between 8am – 6pm (total 38 hours per week)
- $63,000 salary package + Bonus + Permanent Entitlements
- Hybrid working arrangements - WFH/Office located in Brisbane
- Start date – August 2022
- Fun, collaborative and social work culture
- A structured training program with Industry specialists
- A supportive leadership team that promotes growth and progression
Please note: This role requires FULL WORKING rights and all successful candidates will be subject to background and bankruptcy checks.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a Word Document - We are interviewing immediately!!!