Job descriptionTenacity CX specialises in Contact Centre and Customer Experience Recruitment; we have partnered with one of the BIG4BANK's and have multiple Customer Service opportunities based in Sydney CBD.
We are looking for genuine, customer-centric superstars who are passionate about providing the highest level of service with each and every customer interaction!
What's in it for you:
- Join a fun, inclusive and social work culture where you can belong
- A supportive and engaging leadership team who will work with you to achieve results
- On-going development and coaching so that you can take your career to that next level
- Modern office facilities based in the heart of Sydney's CBD - close to public transport
- The security and benefits of a permanent position
- Manage inbound service calls from members regarding general account enquiries
- Identify customer needs through effective questioning and listening skills
- Provide a personal and sincere customer service experience with every interaction
- Work towards set KPI's and targets
- Managing and updating client records
What we are looking for:
- Previous phone-based service experience is a must - Contact Centre/ Retail / Banking / Insurance
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent time management skills and high attention to detail
- Confident, friendly & outgoing personality with an up-beat can-do attitude!!
- Consultative approach to customer service and the ability to communicate complex information.
Please note: This role requires Full Working Rights and all successful candidates will be subject to background and bankruptcy checks.
We are interviewing immediately!!
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume in Word Format