Job descriptionTenacity CX are Australia's leader in Recruitment and Consulting Solutions to the Customer Experience and Contact Centre industry. We are currently looking for multiple Inbound Customer Service Superstars to work on a fixed-term contract basis for a leading Australian Insurance brand based in Sydney CBD.
You will be working as part of the Member Services department, where you will be providing high-level customer service to existing members regarding insurance enquiries via phone and email.
What's in it for you:
- Work for a Premium Brand that truly values their people!!
- Join a fun, inclusive and social work culture!!
- $65,000 salary package + fixed term contract through to 2022!
- Work with a supportive and engaging leadership team
- State of the art office based near Townhall station
- A large organisation offering exciting career pathways!
- Manage inbound calls and emails from existing members
- Handle general enquires including policy details and amendments
- Have consultative conversations and provide first call resolutions
- Provide an exceptional service experience in each and every call
- Work towards weekly KPI’s and maintain an updated database
Skills & attributes required:
- Previous experience in Insurance/ Banking/ Finance is a highly desirable
- Demonstrated inbound customer service experience
- Ability to have consultative conversations and build strong relationships
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to understand complex policies and navigate multiple systems at once
- Effective questioning & active listening skills are essential
- A can-do positive attitude and a strong customer focus is key!
Please note: This role requires Full Working Rights and all successful candidates will be subject to background and bankruptcy checks.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume in Word Format - We are interviewing immediately!!!