We are currently looking for a Customer Service superstar to work in a permanent capacity for a leading Australian medical insurance brand based in Sydney CBD with WFH flexibility provided. This is a full-time Monday - Friday role working on a rotating roster.
You will be working as part of the Member Services department, where you will be providing high-level customer service to existing members regarding insurance enquiries via phone and email.
- Manage inbound calls and emails from existing members
- Handle general enquires including policy details and amendments
- Have consultative conversations and provide first call resolutions
- Provide an exceptional service experience in each and every call
- Work towards weekly KPI’s and maintain an updated database
What's in it for you:
- Work for a Premium Brand that truly values their team
- Join a fun, inclusive and social work culture
- Permanent Opportunity - 65,000 inclusive of super + annual bonus
- Work with a supportive and engaging leadership team
- State of the art offices based in Sydney and Melbourne CBD
- Remote work from home flexibility
- Fantastic opportunities for growth and development
- Discounts on health insurance and more
Skills & attributes required:
- Previous experience in Insurance/ Banking/Finance is highly desirable but not essential
- Demonstrated inbound customer service experience
- Ability to have consultative conversations and build strong relationships
- Ability to understand complex policies and navigate multiple systems at once
- Effective questioning & active listening skills are essential
- A can-do positive attitude and a strong customer focus is key!
Please note, you must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident to be eligible to be considered for this role. All successful candidates will be subject to background and bankruptcy checks.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume in Word Format - we are interviewing immediately!
Tenacity CX are Australia's leader in Recruitment and Consulting Solutions to the Customer Experience and Contact Centre industry.