Job descriptionTenacity CX are leaders in Customer Experience Recruitment and Consulting. As such, we are partnering with a local insurer, who require an innovative Head of Member Experience, Retention and Loyalty to join their team.
As the Head of MX, Retention and Loyalty, you will be responsible for defining current and future state, building trust, loyalty and ultimately increasing sales, retention and business performance.
- Enhance the current member experience strategy and define the future state MX strategy that can increase market share, build loyalty and drive retention
- Lead a small team of experts to deliver market leading retention rates, advocacy and customer satisfaction
- Analyse member insights and pain points to develop actionable insights that deliver results
- Contribute to member-centric culture that is consistent across all touch points
- Use ‘Human Centred Design’ to inform strategy and initiatives
- Provide data and analytics to measure results and ensure success
- Lead, develop and execute best practice loyalty and retention initiatives
- Expertise in customer experience, research and insights, customer strategy and leadership
- Ideally from a loyalty and retention background
- ‘Thinker’ and ‘Doer’ – Strategic and Hands on delivery experience
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Proven experience driving change, managing projects and steering strategy
- Proven success driving customer experience initiatives that drive overall business performance
- Thought leadership experience
Please provide your cover letter and resume in word format. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.