Job descriptionTenacity CX specialises in Contact Centre Recruitment and Consulting; and as such have been engaged exclusively, to source a highly skilled Senior/Executive Contact Centre Leader for a national medical organisation.
The role of The Head of Contact Centres is to engage, inspire and lead up to 300 talented contact centre professionals. This role is suited to a senior/executive contact centre leader who is highly experienced in optimising contact centre telephony, technology, digital and automation. Obsession for people and customer will be a critical skill for the successful candidate.
To be successful in this role you must have the following skills and experience:
- Define, design and build the contact centre strategy
- Demonstrated experience leading, engaging and developing a large workforce at all levels
- Leading Change and Transformation in a complex environment
- Successful deliver of customer experience initiatives that drive first class customer metrics
- Enhance the omni-channel customer experience
- Highly experienced with contact centre telephony, technology, workforce optimisation and reporting
- Developing and engaging leaders and managers
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Process and systems improvement, automation and RPO
- Proven experience managing budgets and forecasts
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Senior/Executive Contact Centre professional to define the customer contact strategy, drive change and transformation and implement best practice contact centre telephony and technology.
Please send through your resume in word format. Applications will close January 11th 2021 and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.