Job descriptionJoin an organisation that is dynamic and brings new opportunities for their customers and people!
Tenacity CX are leaders in Contact Centre and Customer Experience Recruitment and Consulting. As such, we are partnering with a Global Telco, who require an experienced Head of Contact Centre Sales & Customer Retention.
As the Head of Contact Centre Sales and Retention, you will be responsible for the strategy for Contact Centre Sales and Customer Retention, by improving customer experience and maximising profitability across all brands.
- Own contact centre sales and retention customer strategy
- Continuous improvement across inbound and outbound sales and retentions teams
- Headcount responsibility and cost management
- Utilise customer insights to improve quality and effectiveness of sale and retentions processes
- Stakeholder engagement and management across product, customer lifecycle, pricing and others customer operations teams
- Contribute to strategic and business plans
- Create performance reporting, ensure performance is managed, monitored and achieved against objectives
- Conduct Reviews and reporting for General Managers to provide visibility and also demonstrate objectives are met and exceeded
- Manage vendor performance, compliance quality, policies and best practices are achieved
- Monitor performance of sales and retentions teams
- Build team capability, identify and develop talent, provide opportunities for training and development – recruit new staff as required
Ideal candidate background:
- Senior contact centre leadership and management skills and experience
- Managing large teams in onshore/offshore locations
- Experience managing fast-changing and complex industries
- Ability to lead, engage, motivate and develop frontline, leaders, managers and senior manager contact centre sales and retention talent
- Proven experience using customer insights and reporting to drive performance
- Superior stakeholder engagement and management skills across multiple functions in a complex environment
- Proven experience developing strategies, presenting to General Managers and other key senior business stakeholders
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to further their career with a house hold name, with lots of career opportunity.