Job descriptionWe are a proud partner with a BIG4BANK, we have multiple entry-level finance opportunities for graduates. We are looking for well presented, professional and driven individuals, who are looking to build a career in the world of finance.
- Process and manage client requests across market transactions, settlements and trades
- Provide the highest level of service to clients and stakeholders
- Provide maintenance support the market operations team
- Perform your duties in line with relevant internal Bank policies and external regulatory requirements
- Identifying any opportunities for process improvement within your team
- 1-2 years finance experience – settlements, operations, trading
- A relevant tertiary degree in Finance, Commerce or related
- Strong knowledge and passion for equity trading
- Excellent communication skills with a strong client focus
- Ability to perform well within a high-volume work environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management skills
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
What's in it for you?
- Modern office environment with excellent facilities
- Work for a BIG4BANK who truly value their people
- Full Paid Training with long term career progression
- $28 - $35 per hour + Super
- 6-12 month contracts with a view for permanency!!
Please note: All successful candidates will be subject to a full criminal history check, bankruptcy check and work rights check.
Do not miss this unique opportunity – apply with your resume in Word format - we are interviewing immediately.