Job descriptionTenacity CX are Australia's leading supplier of recruitment solutions to the Customer Experience and Contact Centre industry. We’re a proud partner of one of the leading names in Insurance, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced External Dispute Resolution Case Manager to join an elite Life Insurance team based in Sydney CBD.
You will be responsible for managing external disputes through case investigation, and the ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the Life Insurance industry and the claims process as well as a genuine care for 'doing the right thing' by the customer.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- 2 years experience in external dispute resolution
- Proven success and an in-depth understanding of Life Insurance, Trauma and TDP
- Strong technical knowledge in claims management
- Strong resolution skills to resolve the complaint, repair damaged customer relationships and retain customers
- Excellent communication, negotiation and investigation skills
- Understanding of the Insurance Contracts Act (ICA), regulations and legislation
- Experience in conciliation and/or mediation and preparing written submission documentation
- Manage disputes lodged with Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS), Superannuation Complaints Tribunal (SCT) and Australian Complaints Authority (AFCA)
- End to end case management from investigation through to resolution
- Reduce complaints and manage losses to appropriate levels
- Recognise trends, identify the root cause and make recommendations for process improvement
- Stakeholder management and reducing compliance risks
What's in for you?
- Join a highly successful and reputable organisation
- Work in a culture of customer and employee excellence
- Attractive salary package
- Permanent opportunity
- Convenient CBD location
Please note: Successful applicants will be subject to full criminal history and bankruptcy check!
Apply today, please click on the link below and attach your resume as a word document.