Job descriptionTenacity CX are Australia's leader in Recruitment and Consulting Solutions to the Customer Experience and Contact Centre industry. We are extremely proud to be a partner of one of Australia’s newest start-up Smart Banks. Due to continued growth, this Aussie start-up is looking for an experienced Disputes Resolution Specialist to join their expanding lending operations team based in Sydney CBD.
What’s in it for you:
- Stunning offices in Sydney CBD with harbour bridge views!
- Technology and data-driven business
- Dynamic, Collaborative and Inclusive company culture
- Work from home flexibility – Hybrid role!
- Start-up business that is continuously evolving and rapidly expanding!!
- Lucrative salary package + benefits + genuine career prospects!
- Manage the end to end assessment of IDR and EDR
- Review, access and investigate complaints following regulation guidelines
- Adherence to compliance regulations and manage any potential risks
- Reporting complaint status, outcomes and potential trends
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and external bodies including AFCA
What we look for:
- 3 years of experience managing both IDR and EDR within financial services/ retail banking
- A strong understanding of the regulatory framework for financial services with a solid knowledge of RG165 and RG271
- Highly organised with strong case management and multi-tasking skills
- Analytical thinker with the ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- A true team player who can work well as part of a wider team!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document - We are interviewing immediately!!!