Job descriptionWe are seeking an experienced Customer Service Consultant to join a high performing, social & supportive team located in North Sydney.
This is a fantastic opportunity for driven individuals, who are eager to progress their customer service skills to the next level - Developing a career within a professional yet Fun environment!
What's in it for you:
- $73k inclusive of Super + incentives + career progression!
- Join a high performing, professional & dynamic team with a fantastic work culture who make a difference in what they do
- An immensely supportive management and leadership team who provide the ongoing guidance and training to progress your career to the next level
- Hybrid WFH arrangement - Currently full time WFH due to lockdown
- Beautiful state of the art offices located minutes away from North Sydney station
- Work for a global business with a fantastic reputation and fantastic career prospectives
- Starting as soon as possible
- Handle all inbound member enquiries regarding their life insurance policies, speaking to existing customers regarding amendments and policy quotes
- Actively question and listen to client needs
- Contribute and add value to the customer experience - providing exceptional service with every customer interaction
- Have consultative conversations with clients regarding all their Insurance needs, ensuring the best solution has been sought
- Previous contact centre or customer service experience
- A professional, friendly & outgoing personality is a must
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Self-motivated with a positive can-do attitude
- A consultative approach to customer service
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume in Word format
We are interviewing Immediately