Job descriptionWe are looking for highly motivated Customer Service Consultants to join a highly performing retention team in their North Sydney office. This is a great opportunity for driven individuals, who want to grow their career in the Life Insurance Industry.
- Taking inbound calls regarding Customers policy enquiries.
- Contacting existing Customers regarding policy amendments and quotes.
- Having consultative conversations with clients regarding all their Life Insurance needs.
- Managing client records / Composing policy statements.
- Contribute and add value to the customer experience - providing exceptional service in each call
- Previous Contact Centre experience within Insurance or Banking is required.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
- Excellent time management and a high attention to detail.
- A confident, friendly & outgoing personality
- A consultative approach to customer service and have the ability to communicate complex information.
- Full training given to ensure you are provided with the most accurate product knowledge needed to succeed in this role.
- Highly supportive management and leadership team who provide feedback and advice on the progression with your career.
- Be part of a high performing & dynamic team with a fantastic working culture
- A modern vibrant open plan office minutes from North Sydney Station.
Tenacity CX are Australia's leading supplier of recruitment solutions to the Customer Experience and Contact Centre Industry - so do not miss this opportunity we are interviewing immediately. To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document.